What's your favorite cut of steak?

What's your favorite cut of steak?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cut of steak?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty much a quick char so that inside remains raw. I only order it with extremely good cuts of meat.

Is this where you pretty much burn the outside?

Several years ago I was in Logan's or Texas Roadhouse or somewhere like that and the guy next to me ordered his steak this way but he called it something different. The manager came out and said their grill wouldn't get hot enough to do it exactly like he wanted but they would get as close as they could.

Is this where you pretty much burn the outside?

Several years ago I was in Logan's or Texas Roadhouse or somewhere like that and the guy next to me ordered his steak this way but he called it something different. The manager came out and said their grill wouldn't get hot enough to do it exactly like he wanted but they would get as close as they could.

Pretty much. I think some call it Chicago Rare also, but I have always gone by Pittsburgh Rare.

I'll take a "Steak Collinsworth" from the Precinct if given the choice. That is a strip topped with king crab, asparagus and a bearnaise sauce. ;-)

Otherwise, a nice thick Ribeye with olive oil, light salt and loaded with pepper grilled medium rare. I know they can be a little fatty but it's hard to beat the taste of a well grilled ribeye.

I'll take a "Steak Collinsworth" from the Precinct if given the choice. That is a strip topped with king crab, asparagus and a bearnaise sauce. ;-)

Otherwise, a nice thick Ribeye with olive oil, light salt and loaded with pepper grilled medium rare. I know they can be a little fatty but it's hard to beat the taste of a well grilled ribeye.

You had me until the "a-word".