Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Woods to UK?

Featured Replies

Apparently he's on UK's campus today...I'd stay as far away from this kid as I could.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you read the Yahoo article? Makes it sound like the kid deserves a second shot and that all those initial reports were blown out of proportion.

5 star out of High School but didn't do much at Wake I believe.

 

Does anyone else think Cal has him on campus to get under Pitino's skin a little ?

Apparently he's on UK's campus today...I'd stay as far away from this kid as I could.

 

He visited unofficially last week I believe...

My initial thought is to run from him.

 

However, I will admit that I may be basing that on bad reporting.

  • Author
Have you read the Yahoo article? Makes it sound like the kid deserves a second shot and that all those initial reports were blown out of proportion.

 

The one about how they got in an argument and he pushed her and she fell off the bed and broke her back?

 

If the article is true, I agree he deserves a second shot, but I'd still rather it not be at UK. Most guys that get second chances don't have a second chance that's exponenitally better than the first one.

I hope he gets another chance I just don't really want UK dealing with him.

I can completely get on board with not wanting him to get a second chance at UK. I can understand the logic.

 

I'm just wondering if UK fans read an article 9 months ago about what Woods "did" and based our whole perception around half-truth reporting. Much like we get upset when people write crap articles about Calipari, but the public runs with them because they want to believe they're true. maybe we ran with the Woods story because UofL was recruiting him and we wanted it to be true.

I can completely get on board with not wanting him to get a second chance at UK. I can understand the logic.

 

I'm just wondering if UK fans read an article 9 months ago about what Woods "did" and based our whole perception around half-truth reporting. Much like we get upset when people write crap articles about Calipari, but the public runs with them because they want to believe they're true. maybe we ran with the Woods story because UofL was recruiting him and we wanted it to be true.

 

Astute

Gregg Doyel doesn't think UK should sign Tony Woods. His tweet...

 

"Calipari always tells me 'Someday you'll get on my case, and I'll probably deserve it.' Don't sign Tony Woods, Cal"

Gregg Doyel doesn't think UK should sign Tony Woods. His tweet...

 

"Calipari always tells me 'Someday you'll get on my case, and I'll probably deserve it.' Don't sign Tony Woods, Cal"

 

He later tweeted that he read the Yahoo story and it "softened" him.

So when would he be eligible to play?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.