Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Woods to UK?

Featured Replies

Definately an interesting case. If Kentucky ends up signing Woods I'll root for him and hope everything pans out well and at the end of his career we are blessed with a solid player who provided good productive minutes for the team and was an outstanding player. I think regardless of where Woods goes, fans of that team will probably cringe initially, its the nature of the beast, you get charged with a serious crime, you are labelled.

 

I hope Woods proves the label wrong and takes full advantage of his second chance wherever it may be.

 

Sadly, KSR's one downside is their ability to sometimes post without much foresight. They have really created a stigma for this kid in the eyes of Wildcat fans.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definately an interesting case. If Kentucky ends up signing Woods I'll root for him and hope everything pans out well and at the end of his career we are blessed with a solid player who provided good productive minutes for the team and was an outstanding player. I think regardless of where Woods goes, fans of that team will probably cringe initially, its the nature of the beast, you get charged with a serious crime, you are labelled.

 

I hope Woods proves the label wrong and takes full advantage of his second chance wherever it may be.

 

 

Very well stated UTB, good post.

Sadly, KSR's one downside is their ability to sometimes post without much foresight. They have really created a stigma for this kid in the eyes of Wildcat fans.

 

Yeah that whole blasting on 18-20 year old kids that go anywhere but UK schtick is the only bad part about KSR... :lol:

Yeah that whole blasting on 18-20 year old kids that go anywhere but UK schtick is the only bad part about KSR... :lol:

 

Well, you have to take the good with the bad...:cool:

I think with the right staff this kid could be good. I think he deserves a second chance as everyone else does.

 

Totally agree on the second chance thing. When someone who has made a mistake admits the mistake & expresses a sincere desire to rebuild his/her life, you give the second chance with no strings attached. If Woods falls into this category & desires to come to UK, then there is nothing inherently wrong with that.

 

Having said that, Cal has preached a "player's first" program from the time of his introductory UK press conference. If I'm Cal & I'm really all about players first, I tell this kid, "I'd love to have you, because I think you can do some great things here. But I need to be honest about the microscope under which UK basketball permanently resides. There is no other college program like this & I'm not sure this is the best place for you to rebuild your life. I'll leave the decision to you, but I'm only looking out for your own best interest in telling you that this will be a difficult place for you."

Yeah that whole blasting on 18-20 year old kids that go anywhere but UK schtick is the only bad part about KSR... :lol:

 

Ha, okay, ONE of a couple different bad parts about that site. I enjoy it and it does give a lot of water cooler talking points and little tid bits of information, but like a lot of media these days, take it all with a grain of salt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.