Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Woods to UK?

Featured Replies

^ Not sure I would go that far but Maggard's been ripping people over on his site for saying Woods won't average more than 6pts a game at UK. Seems to think Woods would be a stud center at UK.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Not sure I would go that far but Maggard's been ripping people over on his site for saying Woods won't average more than 6pts a game at UK. Seems to think Woods would be a stud center at UK.

 

Said Vargas would be a stud also...

Said Vargas would be a stud also...

 

I couldn't/can't see either, but its not my website and I'm not the "expert." :D

But speaking of Maggard I gained a lot of respect for him a couple of weeks ago when he went on the radio with Matt Jones. No where near as big of jerk as he seems on all the other websites hes been a part of, not the guy I had pictured at all.

Does UK have other offers at the 5 spot? Is Woods the best we can get?

Does UK have other offers at the 5 spot? Is Woods the best we can get?

 

Absolutely. If you look at this class or look at possible transfers Woods is by far the best big on the board. Top to bottom I had never saw a class fill out as early as this class, seems as if 90% of the top 100 was signed in the early signing period. Usually theres always some top guys waiting around in the late period to commit but this class wasn't like that at all, very few options out there right now at all positions.

Tim Fuller was his connection to UL and now he is no longer on staff...

 

Rumor has it, he now wanted a scholly for this year, and was told he'd have to wait a year for it.

Absolutely. If you look at this class or look at possible transfers Woods is by far the best big on the board. Top to bottom I had never saw a class fill out as early as this class, seems as if 90% of the top 100 was signed in the early signing period. Usually theres always some top guys waiting around in the late period to commit but this class wasn't like that at all, very few options out there right now at all positions.

 

I seen some highlights, I think He could help UK and vice verse. I thought coming out of high school he was a long slinky guy like Davis but he has solid-ed out.

When would he be eligible?

 

From what I have gathered immediately and that's the only reason I'm willing to give him a chance...He has to come in and get to work and earn his spot on the team, no time for trouble and games...Where as if he sits out a year to much time to get into trouble imo...I feel the kids is looking for redemption and hopefully he is hungry, UK needs a talented hungry big man to help get them number 8.

Let's hope he has more strength than Vargas. UK actually DOES need an inside player with some strength to rebound and play defense on the inside. The depth of this team will be amazing if Woods and Lacey end up coming.

I think with the right staff this kid could be good. I think he deserves a second chance as everyone else does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.