Rondo Injury

Was very nasty looking , I can't believe he came back in the game and played . I don't think anyone can question that guys heart , I don't know how smart it was but very gutsy . Not very many guys would have been back this season let alone a short time later .

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was very nasty looking , I can't believe he came back in the game and played . I don't think anyone can question that guys heart , I don't know how smart it was but very gutsy . Not very many guys would have been back this season let alone a short time later .

Agree. Saw it on the local sports last night and again on Sports Center this morning.

I had just finished a slow pitch tournament yesterday, got to a restaurant in time to catch most of the game and once they showed the first replay I looked at my buddies and said man Rondo just broke his arm. Couldn't hear the sound because they had music going on inside so I couldn't hear what the announcers were saying but I thought he had snapped his arm, then later seeing the dislocation occur and seeing the photo on KSR it was just as nasty. Might not have been a break like I thought but couldn't have been that much better. Lot of heart him coming back in, I was astounded, I thought he was going to be shelved until next season.

Real talk, Rondo is a man. I remember when Wade's shoulder popped out and he cried and cried and was wheeled off the court in a wheelchair.(wuss.....) I can also only imagine what Paul Pierce would have done. Ambulance probably would have came on the court and they'd probably put a neck stabilizing brace in him but anyways.....I always liked Rondo and last night moved him up a lot on my favorites list. Guys that play through injuries such as a dislocated elbow display the type of toughness that is admired by me.

Real talk, Rondo is a man. I remember when Wade's shoulder popped out and he cried and cried and was wheeled off the court in a wheelchair.(wuss.....) I can also only imagine what Paul Pierce would have done. Ambulance probably would have came on the court and they'd probably put a neck stabilizing brace in him but anyways.....I always liked Rondo and last night moved him up a lot on my favorites list. Guys that play through injuries such as a dislocated elbow display the type of toughness that is admired by me.

I heard Pierce checked himself in the hospital later last night he was so scared...