Rondo Injury

10 points 5 assists 3 turnovers. Is he helping them or hurting them by playing?

They have no alternative if they want to win. He has to play and do the best he can. If Rondo makes that layup at the end of the game, I think Boston wins last night. Did the arm factor in on that? It was a left side layup that he shot with his right, probably because of the elbow.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that miss. Yes, his arm was a factor in the miss. Yes, they would have won the game, IMO. Yes, he has to play.

Is Miami making things difficult for him?

I loved Doc Rivers' answer to the question can Rondo play with one arm. He said he played for years with one arm so he is sure Rondo can too.

I remember that miss. Yes, his arm was a factor in the miss. Yes, they would have won the game, IMO. Yes, he has to play.

Is Miami making things difficult for him?

I loved Doc Rivers' answer to the question can Rondo play with one arm. He said he played for years with one arm so he is sure Rondo can too.

They didn't really make it hard on him last night. I thought Boston outplayed Miami last night. They played lights out in the first half and were only up 3 at the half. They really outplayed Miami in the 3rd as well IMO but just couldn't build a lead. Rondo had been playing well all game, all things considered.

They didn't really make it hard on him last night. I thought Boston outplayed Miami last night. They played lights out in the first half and were only up 3 at the half. They really outplayed Miami in the 3rd as well IMO but just couldn't build a lead. Rondo had been playing well all game, all things considered.

I'd make Rondo feel multiple hard solid picks on that arm every time my team has the ball.