I have GREAT news!

TonyDanza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::D

This just made my day, TD, what a great great great great piece of news. Our God is good, all the time, and I am thankful that He has answered so many prayers.

In the words of the immortal Purple Haze, "everybody twist" :dancingpa

Thank you everyone for the kind posts.

Please know while I am a very strong (ok really stubborn :D) person. I know that I could not have made it through this without the love/support of family and friends. My BGP family was apart of my strength and ability to kick the crap out of cancer. So I thank ALL of you! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

I may have post chemo brain but I am not falling for that trick. So what time does the party start I am hosting? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scrimmage starts at 7, so let's go with 9:30. Make sure to post directions to your place so all can find their way! :D

Woodford will be fine and if it's not a bother, bring in some steaks from Ruby's please.

Or at a minimum, at least join us for the pregame gathering at Trinity. :thumb:

:dancingpa:dancingpa YEAH BAY....BEEEEEE!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa

:banana::banana::banana::taz: WOO WHOOOOO Absolutely GREAT NEWS !!!!:banana::banana::banana::taz::taz:

Amen.....GOD is still in control and is still answering PRAYERS!!

God Bless T.D. and thanks for letting everyone know. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: