Food vices

bugatti

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surprised at some of the responses in here, mainly people thinking they are bad.

Mine would be pasta, lots and lots of pasta.

As I said, mine is more of the amount. If I had one little dark chocolate thing, sure, not bad. But when I eat about 10 at a setting it falls under troublesome. :lol:

As I said, mine is more of the amount. If I had one little dark chocolate thing, sure, not bad. But when I eat about 10 at a setting it falls under troublesome. :lol:

Here's the secret with chocolate. Put the square on your tongue and let it melt. I'm a chocoholic. I can eat an entire bag of Kisses in about a half an hour. However, if I just let it melt in my mouth, for some reason it quells my avarice (not technically the right word, but there's no other word to adequately describe my insatiable appetite for chocolate)

Here's the secret with chocolate. Put the square on your tongue and let it melt. I'm a chocoholic. I can eat an entire bag of Kisses in about a half an hour. However, if I just let it melt in my mouth, for some reason it quells my avarice (not technically the right word, but there's no other word to adequately describe my insatiable appetite for chocolate)

Ah yes, the Titanic approach. It just slowly does its magic to my palate but the invertible euphoria overrides constraint. The only remedy we have found is that my wife has to hide the chocolate and I get 1 a night.

That may be the case with a lot of the ones I am talking about. Kind of is for pasta. It's not really bad for you unless you eat a bucket of it like I tend to do. I guess that's proabably the case with just about anything, all in moderation.

I'm a pig. Chocolate is my biggest vice. I absolutely cannot turn down the following:

-Reese's Cup, especially the specialty ones like the Eggs, Christmas trees and hearts

-Brownies

-Chocolate cake or cupcakes

I also eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich almost everyday. Not as a meal, but as a snack.

I'm not fat or chubby, but I'm afraid I'll be both one day if I don't watch out.