Track The NBA Playoffs

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knicks easily could be leading this series 2-0. Had only Billups not have got hurt. People will be all over the Celtics bandwagon until Miami smacks them down to size in the next round.

The Celts are almost as bad as the Lakers for me.:puke:

Hold on, you're a Heat fan now? Weren't you throwing Giant Tool under the bus constantly in the offseason when he screwed Cleveland over? Why the change of heart?

Hold on, you're a Heat fan now? Weren't you throwing Giant Tool under the bus constantly in the offseason when he screwed Cleveland over? Why the change of heart?

A week or so after The decision he stated he'd follow LeBron to Miami. I definitely remember him saying something to that effect on Facebook. LeBron is his favorite player so he's going to roll with him but we all know C3 wanted to see him stay in Cleveland. Plus, C3 hates Wade. I could be wrong but I seem to remember it that way. Maybe he just said so on Facebook and not here.

I'm with the King, though considerably less than I was in Cleveland. I'm not a Heat fan, but since he's there I have to cheer for them. I like Jones on their team and like Bibby even though I think he's awful.

DWade and Bosh are two of my least favorite guys in the NBA. Stated that about 9 months ago.

I'm with the King, though considerably less than I was in Cleveland. I'm not a Heat fan, but since he's there I have to cheer for them. I like Jones on their team and like Bibby even though I think he's awful.

DWade and Bosh are two of my least favorite guys in the NBA. Stated that about 9 months ago.

Glad to have you back on board Cats. I knew you would come back around to Lebron eventually. :D

Long live the king. :D :thumb:

Sounds like me and Mike Dunleavy even though Mike being a Dukie helps out.

Glad to have you back on board Cats. I knew you would come back around to Lebron eventually. :D

Long live the king. :D :thumb:

Been back on board for about 9 months. Not happy about it but I'm here. I've followed LBJ since he was a sophomore in HS, it would be tough not to be a fan.