Track The NBA Playoffs

Hammertime I just don't believe that at all. I'm usually right with your NBA analysis but but I think your bias is showing big-time. LeBron is already an abover average shooter from the deep two point to three point range. Why wouldn't his mid-range game improve? That is where most wings go to when their athleticism leaves. MJ's mid-range game improved, as did Kobe's, DWade's, or any other wing worth his weight. The fact that his deep game has improved so much is evidence that his mid-range game should improve if you want to abide by something I call the "history of the game". He's much improved over the course of his career. I see no reason his mid-range game will not develop. I see no valid reason why it won't, maybe you do but I would love to hear it.

I just showed you what the stats are how am I biased? They improved when they were in their prime not when they were on the downsides of their career. If anything his percentages will get worse. He will have to rely more on the jump shot and won't be able to get to the rim as easily. Obviously he has improved I am not debating that but it seems he has hit the plateau as far as that IMO. Only time will tell. I expect him to stay right around where he is right now as far as his jumper goes... Not that there is anything wrong with that he is already the best player in the league.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just showed you what the stats are how am I biased? They improved when they were in their prime not when they were on the downsides of their career. If anything his percentages will get worse. He will have to rely more on the jump shot and won't be able to get to the rim as easily. Obviously he has improved I am not debating that but it seems he has hit the plateau as far as that IMO. Only time will tell. I expect him to stay right around where he is right now as far as his jumper goes... Not that there is anything wrong with that he is already the best player in the league.

He's just entered his prime, he's 26. He has another 5 years give or take a year or two of being at the top of his game before decline sets in. Just wait til next year, his post and mid-post game have improved tremendously throughout this year, and that part of his game is what he's decided to commit himself to working on this year and summer.

His year two numbers were an abnormality. No real reason for it. He's been consistently around 33% for the last 3 years and his shot selection has improved alot of late. Next year with him and the Heat being more comfortable I'll bet he's around 35% from downtown for the season.

His year two numbers were an abnormality. No real reason for it. He's been consistently around 33% for the last 3 years and his shot selection has improved alot of late. Next year with him and the Heat being more comfortable I'll bet he's around 35% from downtown for the season.

Considering he has only done that once in his career I disagree and that was the season you call an abnormality.

Grizzlies get their first playoff victory in franchise history. Battier hit a clutch three to give them the lead back with under a minute to play, and they were able to hold on after looking like they'd choked it away.

One playoff win in 16 seasons... That's crazy.

If Pau doesn't start playing well, the Lakers aren't going anywhere.

They won't take NO seriously. Lakers are the world's worst at flipping the switch on and off. This series should be four easy games, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Lakers mess around and let the Hornets take them to 6 games.