Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could play for any college coach.....

Featured Replies

Roy Williams. I think he is a great coach, plus love his style of play.

This is easy for me....Mike Krzyzewski.....better question.....who would be your 2nd - 5th choices?

 

2 - Brad Stevens

3 Tom Izzo

4 - Denny Crum

5 - Bobby Knight

  • Author
Maybe it should be "other than the coach of your favorite team" ?

Yes! Not including tour favorite team either. :thumb:

Those Shaka Smart locker room speeches had me fired up. :lol:

 

I like Ben Howland, but not sure I'd want to play for him. Stevens is definitely the trendy pick at this time, and good one. He seems like a good guy and obviously knows how to win.

 

I wouldn't mind to play for Mike Anderson with his aggressive defense.

  • Author

I created this thread as last night I again was talking to a few of the players who I am working with on their college recruiting, they asked again "Who would you play for?"

 

Of course I mention Cal, and they know that UK is my favorite team, but then I quickly mention others who are in the mix.

This is easy for me....Mike Krzyzewski.....better question.....who would be your 2nd - 5th choices?

 

2 - Brad Stevens

3 Tom Izzo

4 - Denny Crum

5 - Bobby Knight

 

Without putting a lot of thought into it, Crum would be my pick, I believe.

Cael and PSU seem to be a great match.

 

Just 2 years to get his first national title. I hope Cael and PSU is a long lasting marriage!

Jim Boeheim. I'm a lazy defender..

 

:laugh:

Without a doubt Robert Montgomery Knight. He's just the type of coach that I would have loved to play for.

 

Bully? Abusive? Stubborn? Volatile?

 

I appreciate what he did for Landon Turner but I can't overlook these traits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.