Watusi

UK Shirt Made Me Laugh

I see both sides of it. You may have a different opinion though if the resumes were reversed.

No doubt. I can only reference what I have seen and lived through.

No doubt. I can only reference what I have seen and lived through.

Look say all you want about UK/Duke but please don't compare Bonds and his swelled up head to Hank Aaron.:D

Look say all you want about UK/Duke but please don't compare Bonds and his swelled up head to Hank Aaron.:D

:lol::thumb:

Come on oldrambler...you are asking a twentysomething year old to respect a past he said already said he respected. Quit being so sensitive. He is going out of his way to explain where he is coming from. You just disagree that he believes Duke has been a better program than UK for as long as he can remember. UCLA has more championships than anyone yet I never hear anyone talk about UCLA when it comes to great programs. I hear UK, UNC, Kansas, Duke and Indiana in that order most times. Out of those top 5 teams please I beg you to tell me which one has been the best since 1980. That is all he has said. That is all any of us have said. Forgive us for not living through the time period when UK was feared. I wasn't born then.

:lol:

Talking to the wrong guy. I wish they'd let them use PEDs. Baseball was more fun when they could juice. Barry was amazing before and after PEDs. How does that compare to Aaron? I don't know. I only saw Barry.

Talking to the wrong guy. I wish they'd let them use PEDs. Baseball was more fun when they could juice. Barry was amazing before and after PEDs. How does that compare to Aaron? I don't know. I only saw Barry.

The sad thing is Bonds was a Hall of Famer if he didn't use but his power numbers would have never approached Aarons. Don't take me wrong Bonds was a great overall player probably one of the best of all-time but he is forever tarnished.

The sad thing is Bonds was a Hall of Famer if he didn't use but his power numbers would have never approached Aarons. Don't take me wrong Bonds was a great overall player probably one of the best of all-time but he is forever tarnished.

No argument from me on that one.

I think UCLA is a top 5 all time program ahead of Indiana at this point.

No argument from me on that one either.

Since we seem to be agreeing on everything how about this one, Duke Sucks!:D

In all seriousness I really think the t-shirt is humerous and was meant to be just that. I was never a fan of his but I never hated him for making that shot. What was he supposed to do?

In all seriousness I really think the t-shirt is humerous and was meant to be just that. I was never a fan of his but I never hated him for making that shot. What was he supposed to do?

miss it

Like I said....I understand the shirt but I don't understand the shirt. 10 years too late.

:thumb::thumb: Exactly, GRC obviously thinks we need to only use the time line since he's been alive. I've got news for him, there are a lot of older folks on here.

It's GRC's world LRCW, we are just living in it.:D Some one tell him there was even history before us old guys were born. And guess what, It still happened and it still counts. :thumb:

Like I said....I understand the shirt but I don't understand the shirt. 10 years too late.

I think the shirt is pretty weak also.