UK Shirt Made Me Laugh

Watusi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I know, I just feel like if I was on the team and saw that shirt I'd be aggravated. They deserve ALL the attention. :thumb:

I don't think you can make that judgement off of one t-shirt.

And I doubt the kids on the team really care what people wear. If they do then they are too sensitive.

I am as True a fan as they got , I Love Uk basketball now and I loved it then and I still HATE Laetner also .:dancingpa:dancingpa

Cool, but why wear a shirt that says so? Why not wear a 2011 UK Final Four shirt in support of this years team instead?

I don't think you can make that judgement off of one t-shirt.

And I doubt the kids on the team really care what people wear. If they do then they are too sensitive.

I get what you are saying, and yes I'm stretching... but get my point?

Let the past be the past and enjoy and cheer on this years version of the Wildcats.

Cool, but why wear a shirt that says so? Why not wear a 2011 UK Final Four shirt in support of this years team instead?

So after this final four, we should burn the shirts or donate to goodwill because we aren't true fans if we wear them next season because they support the 2010-2011 team?

Doesn't make sense.

If I wear a 1996 or 1998 championship team I'm apparently disrespecting this years team because I didn't shell out the dough for a new shirt? :lol: