Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Shirt Made Me Laugh

Featured Replies

One of my facebook friends is sporting this today... :clap:

 

.196769_1788937696464_1630230787_1725430_3786828_n.jpg

  • Replies 122
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To me that just goes to show they aren't a true fan...

To me that just goes to show they aren't a true fan...
And just what is a "true fan"?
And just what is a "true fan"?

 

Why not cheer on this current team instead of living in the past? I just don't get it.

Why not cheer on this current team instead of living in the past? I just don't get it.
Now, I'm sure they do that too. :thumb:
Now, I'm sure they do that too. :thumb:

 

I know I know, I just feel like if I was on the team and saw that shirt I'd be aggravated. They deserve ALL the attention. :thumb:

I still hate Laettner too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I also love this years team. It's real easy to do both.

I know I know, I just feel like if I was on the team and saw that shirt I'd be aggravated. They deserve ALL the attention. :thumb:

 

I don't think you can make that judgement off of one t-shirt.

 

And I doubt the kids on the team really care what people wear. If they do then they are too sensitive.

To me that just goes to show they aren't a true fan...

 

I am as True a fan as they got , I Love Uk basketball now and I loved it then and I still HATE Laetner also .:dancingpa:dancingpa

I am as True a fan as they got , I Love Uk basketball now and I loved it then and I still HATE Laetner also .:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Cool, but why wear a shirt that says so? Why not wear a 2011 UK Final Four shirt in support of this years team instead?

I don't think you can make that judgement off of one t-shirt.

 

And I doubt the kids on the team really care what people wear. If they do then they are too sensitive.

 

I get what you are saying, and yes I'm stretching... but get my point?

 

Let the past be the past and enjoy and cheer on this years version of the Wildcats.

Laettner will be at the final four all weekend...

Cool, but why wear a shirt that says so? Why not wear a 2011 UK Final Four shirt in support of this years team instead?

 

So after this final four, we should burn the shirts or donate to goodwill because we aren't true fans if we wear them next season because they support the 2010-2011 team?

 

 

Doesn't make sense.

 

 

If I wear a 1996 or 1998 championship team I'm apparently disrespecting this years team because I didn't shell out the dough for a new shirt? :lol:

You people need to stop taking life so seriously. Have a little fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.