Watusi

UK Shirt Made Me Laugh

^How about the year they got bounced by VCU in the first round? That team underachieved big time.

They were 22-10 going in....I'd say they underachieved, though I didn't expect much from that tournament.

I can honestly say that I don't want anyones autograph, no matter what team,who it is or anything. I know alot of people do with entertainers,sports stars,etc. and thats o.k. I guess. I just never did get into that. Only exception would be if I tought that I could go to some collectibles store or somewhere like that and sell it.

Never really been a big autograph seeker.....I do have a few that I cherish but those were collected via friends, or relationships my parents built with celebrities of those that I respect.

Purple you and I both know few thought Duke was a major threat to win last year. Early exits came to be Duke's calling card in the 2000s.

Major threat? You're probably right....but they are almost always have a shot at making noise.....come the Sweet 16 last year, I liked their chances as much as anyone, I was lucky enough to be in attendance when they cut the nets down. You're right about one thing. It appears their "athletic" level does seem to have stepped up a notch. I am very concerned about the impending departure of Mike Krzyzewski. I'm not sure if he'll win another title, but I'm led to believe that if he cuts them down again, he's out.