Do Duke fans hate UK the way UK fans hate Duke

jericho

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not on the same level. Many will act as if they do not think twice about UK, but that is not true. Duke has a lot more stable set of rivalries in conference. Their dislike is nationwide, another point many fail to acknowledge. Ask Jalen Rose, or is he part of the 18%? :D

Not on the same level. Many will act as if they do not think twice about UK, but that is not true. Duke has a lot more stable set of rivalries in conference. Their dislike is nationwide, another point many fail to acknowledge. Ask Jalen Rose, or is he part of the 18%? :D

:thumb: I think it's a safe bet that they are the most disliked team in the country.

I don't like them either, but with some of these Wildcat fans it borders on obsession -- an unhealthy one at that.

I don't like them either, but with some of these Wildcat fans it borders on obsession -- an unhealthy one at that.

Agreed I tried to explain to some of my fellow Wildcat fans (that were older) the other I don't really hate Duke that much. I was like 6 when CL hit that shot so I have emotional attachment to it. We never play them so I don't really care that much about them.

Not even close.....most in the Triangle could care less about UK, and are likely rooting for them to beat Carolina. I hate UK because of my college roommate ('95-'98)....

I disagree on the triangle comment. No, they do not view them as a rival and go crazy if they lose, but that is flat out wrong in saying " they could care less."

^ Sorry, I would say most don't waste as much time as those of us that are in the Commonwealth. No more, no less. They have their finger on the pulse of all the top dogs, that's about all. When Gillispie was at the helm there wasn't much to discuss.