Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi Predictions

Featured Replies

Unless I overlooked it. I have not seen a thread on this yet, which is very surprising. UK has a chance to get revenge on one of the teams that beat them in the SEC. Thoughts?

Bring it! Chris Warren is going to make it rain again!

Rebs by 8...........

Catlanta makes the difference. This will be a totally different game than the last one. UK rolls and wins by double digits.

Cats win and face the winner of Bama/Georgia two teams that defeated them. And I think Bama loses to the Dawgs. I don't pick basketball to well, so maybe I'm wrong on the Bama pick. But should be fun in front of the TV back to back to back to back games.

I think it will be PHYSICAL! Can UK handle that? We'll see.

Could it be more physical than the UT game? UK handled that well...after the 1st half anyway. I'll say Cats by 7. Tough game.

UK by 46...

 

Now that would be impressive. :thumb:

UK by 46...

 

No way, uk may win but of they won by more than 15 I would be shocked. They are probably better than us but not that much better.

No way, uk may win but of they won by more than 15 I would be shocked. They are probably better than us but not that much better.

 

OK, MAYBE 45...

No way, uk may win but of they won by more than 15 I would be shocked. They are probably better than us but not that much better.

 

So what # are you? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.