Newport Central Catholic 56 Ryle 42

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I stated a while ago I'll always pick a team that has a dominant big , a strong PG, a 3 point threat, and flat-out toughness.

Ryle had some of those but NCC has all of them.

And a 6'-6 Frosh in Jacob Schulte that has length of a 6'-9 guy. WOW! The kid was fantastic to say the least. The Breds Srs and other stars got it done but the Baby Bred looked really good and caused major problems for the Raiders. The fouling was fouling. Not real concerned about the number difference. Laugh of the nite is when a NewCath kid gets mugged and a NC fan screams "C'mon ref, that would have been a foul in Football". That was funny. BTW, the last I checked, I think they are pentalies and not fouls in football. LOL.

Doesnt matter on the fouls. If you cant score the basketball until 1 minute left in the last qtr when you were only down 2 after 3 then you deserve to lose.

Pretty sure it was tied entering the 4th qtr 34-34.

Ryle got its first points of the 4th qtr with 1:03 left and the reserves on the court.

Pretty sure it was tied entering the 4th qtr 34-34.

Ryle got its first points of the 4th qtr with 1:03 left and the reserves on the court.

I could not be there tonight, but I got a text saying it was tied going into the fourth.