Track the NBA basketball season. March

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Perkins can play I think OKC is the team LA would least like to play in the entire playoffs. Young and athletic, tough inside with Perkins and Ibaka, and two guys who can run Artest and Kobe ragged in Durant and Westbrook. I'll go on the record now as saying if both teams meet in the playoffs and have everyone playing, I will take OKC to beat the Lakers. JMO

I think the Lakers are hoping to stay in the 2 spot with the Mavs #1 and hope the Spurs can take care of OKC.

Just 2 games in to the Perkins experiment but I like what I see.

OKC put a little spanking on the Heat tonight in Miami. Big 3 combined 21-58...

I think it was an emotional lift from last time they played Durant calling out Bosh Spice saying he is a "fake tough guy", both during the game and after.

If Perkins can play I think OKC is the team LA would least like to play in the entire playoffs. Young and athletic, tough inside with Perkins and Ibaka, and two guys who can run Artest and Kobe ragged in Durant and Westbrook. I'll go on the record now as saying if both teams meet in the playoffs and have everyone playing, I will take OKC to beat the Lakers. JMO

Could be the Thunder and Bulls in the finals. That would signal the end of the Boston/LA rivalry I think.

Could be the Thunder and Bulls in the finals. That would signal the end of the Boston/LA rivalry I think.

I don't see the Bulls making it out of the East. At some point I think that their wing play and Boozer's lack of height will cause them to fall short. If they get a decent two this off-season I think they'll be in the hunt for the forseable future. I could see them being one of the teams that are better in the regular season than the playoffs this year.

I don't see the Bulls making it out of the East. At some point I think that their wing play and Boozer's lack of height will cause them to fall short. If they get a decent two this off-season I think they'll be in the hunt for the forseable future. I could see them being one of the teams that are better in the regular season than the playoffs this year.

Who in the East is going to create that big of a problem for them other than Howard who won't be on him.

Who in the East is going to create that big of a problem for them other than Howard who won't be on him.

Kevin Garnett. Amare would if they matched up, but the Knicks wouldn't beat the Bulls I wouldn't imagine. I don't see the Bulls beating the Celtics if both teams are relatively healthy. I don't even think it would be a long series at all.

If I'm ranking the teams in terms of who I think has the best shot to win the championship I'd guess:

East- Boston, Miami, Chicago & I believe no one else can win the East.

West- LA, & then a tie between San Antonio and OKC. I don't think the Mavericks can win the West.

Overall I'd guess an order like this- Boston, LA, Miami, San Antonio, Chicago, OKC. That's obviously JMO as of today.

Kevin Garnett. Amare would if they matched up, but the Knicks wouldn't beat the Bulls I wouldn't imagine. I don't see the Bulls beating the Celtics if both teams are relatively healthy. I don't even think it would be a long series at all.

The Knicks come on. :D

If I'm ranking the teams in terms of who I think has the best shot to win the championship I'd guess:

East- Boston, Miami, Chicago & I believe no one else can win the East.

West- LA, & then a tie between San Antonio and OKC. I don't think the Mavericks can win the West.

Overall I'd guess an order like this- Boston, LA, Miami, San Antonio, Chicago, OKC. That's obviously JMO as of today.

A tie between the Spurs and OKC? The same Spurs that have the best record in the NBA and are 3-0 against OKC?

A tie between the Spurs and OKC? The same Spurs that have the best record in the NBA and are 3-0 against OKC?

I don't think the Spurs can beat LA in a series. I think OKC can. SA hasn't played OKC at full strength, and I think over the course of a series Durant & Westbrook, with Perkins beating up Duncan would be too much for the Spurs to handle. JMO.