Track the NBA basketball season. March

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww poor Wade... :cry:

"The Miami Heat are exactly what everyone wanted, losing games," Wade said. "The world is better now because the Heat is losing."

I thought that was the most pathetic post-game reaction. Forget about the crying in the locker room, Wade having his own pity party was...well, pitiful.

Knicks closed out well at Atlanta. By playoff time I would not want to take on NY.

I am in to the NBA big time this season. The playoffs are going to be great.

I think the Knicks vs. the Heat would be a great first round matchup. It would certainly be great for the NBA. They would be able to generate an unusual amount of hype and interest for a first round series. And, it could very likely be some entertaining and competitive basketball. Here's to hoping they finish opposite each other.

I'm really liking this Bulls team. I've waited every since the Jordan dynasty for Chicago to make a return to the NBA's elite. I think this team is a serious threat to win a title this season. In fact, I'd rate them #3 behind Boston and Los Angeles, in that order.

I hadn't thought about this, but if the Heat keep this up the Magic have a real shot at stealing the division and 3 seed from them.

The Heat want to avoid that #4 spot. That would put them against the Celtics in the second round.

The Heat want to avoid that #4 spot. That would put them against the Celtics in the second round.

But, the #3 seed could pit them agains the Knicks in the first round. I think they'd be better off at #4, because they haven't been able to beat the Bulls or Celtics. The way they're playing right now, I'm not sure they could beat the Knicks in a best-of-seven.

Heat have to go 18-0 down stretch to match last year's Cavs team record...

Big game against LA tonight. I expect the Lakers would love to kick Miami while they're down. Conversely, with a talented team, sometimes a game against a big time opponent can inspire them to get back on track.

Big game against LA tonight. I expect the Lakers would love to kick Miami while they're down. Conversely, with a talented team, sometimes a game against a big time opponent can inspire them to get back on track.

I agree but Phil HATES Pat Riley so I think they will be ready but, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see the Heat win.

Edited by HammerTime

Heat have to go 18-0 down stretch to match last year's Cavs team record...

Which really means nothing, considering that great record got the Cavs nothing last year. I just think that when it comes to the playoffs, that the Heat will figure things out and play like they can by that time. It does not concern me about their poor record against top teams, because that means nothing in the playoffs. They very easily could beat those same teams, just like they could very easily lose to the Lakers in the Playoffs even though they swept them in the regular season. I think in the end this Miami experiment will end up working out.

Which really means nothing, considering that great record got the Cavs nothing last year. I just think that when it comes to the playoffs, that the Heat will figure things out and play like they can by that time. It does not concern me about their poor record against top teams, because that means nothing in the playoffs. They very easily could beat those same teams, just like they could very easily lose to the Lakers in the Playoffs even though they swept them in the regular season. I think in the end this Miami experiment will end up working out.

Me and one of the two teachers that I am student teaching under were talking about this today and that was basically his thoughts. I kind of agree, with the exception of last year against Boston for LBJ, James and Wade have always been huge in the playoffs. I think they will be an extremely tough out, though they may not be ready to win it all :thumb:.