January 19, 201115 yr Was it that bad? I didn't see it. I would go as far as to say egregious. And I don't often use that word.
January 19, 201115 yr The call that was the worst was them allowing the UT basket after the shot clock expired.
January 19, 201115 yr And I can't stand Brian Williams. He has been at UT for 8 years and should have been kicked off last season. UT is the most perplexing team in hoops. May have the best collection of wins along with the worst collection of losses and near losses.
January 19, 201115 yr Should have been an over-the-back call on Williams and Georgia free throws on the other end of the floor. Unreal. Not only was he over-the-back, he pulled the Georgia player down to the floor!! Also, with over 2 minutes left in the game they awarded Tenn a basket after the shot clock had expired. Talk about a gift by the refs...this game sure was.
January 19, 201115 yr UT is the most perplexing team in hoops. May have the best collection of wins along with the worst collection of losses and near losses. When playing to their abilities, UT is a top five team in the country IMO. But as you stated, who knows what you'll get with them? They can make you look brilliant or stupid when picking their games come March Madness.
January 19, 201115 yr Was it that bad? I didn't see it. He went both over and around the Georgia player's back. I have no dog in the fight, as I don't hate UT with a passion like most UK fans. But that was a horrible non-call. Hate to see a team get robbed like that.
January 19, 201115 yr When playing to their abilities, UT is a top five team in the country IMO. But as you stated, who knows what you'll get with them? They can make you look brilliant or stupid when picking their games come March Madness. They have already defeated two Final Four caliber teams pretty convincingly (Nova and Pitt). It would not shock me to see them beat UConn. Then they will get beat down by College of Charleston.
January 19, 201115 yr My good friend that is a UT fan texted me as soon as it was over and said it was the biggest UT robbery since Jackson and NuKese on the strip with pellet guns! And he is correct!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.