Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the NFL

Featured Replies

He is as accurate as anyone; he can run when he needs to; he has escapabilty in the pocket; he throws well moving to his left or right; he has surpassed Brady and Manning!

 

No rings argument here either; it is a team game; you saw how good Brady looked when the Jets were the better team!

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like his game, but no way he is the best!

I like his game, but no way he is the best!

 

I agree

  • Author
I agree

 

Who else can do what he does? Have you watched him in 'big time' situations the last 3 weeks????????

 

Vick doesn't decipher defenses as well and is not as accurate.

 

Brady and Manning can't move out of the pocket or avoid pressure or run at all.

 

Ryan showed he is not there yet.

 

Roethlisberger is close, but it is hard to tell with his OL; he surely is not as quick out of the pocket as Rogers.

Best player or best quarterback? IMO big difference

We come up with a new best in the NFL every other week. Not going to put him on a pedestal quite yet. He is definitely in the top 5 players in the league, though.

Best player or best quarterback? IMO big difference

 

I agree, Rodgers is certainly one of the elite qb's in the game today along with Manning and Brady. All are great but right now imo Rodgers is playing better and can actually move/run if he needs to. The other two I mentioned are sitting ducks if their protection breaks down.

As for best player, he is certainly amoung the best but I am not sure about "the best in NFL overall", that may be doubtful.

One thing for sure is that Aaron Rodgers may not be in a class of his own but it sure doesn't take very long to call the roll.

Maybe the Bears should forfeit.

Wildcat's argument is not as whacky as some might think. He's certainly entering the discussion.

He's a top 10 player in the NFL and at minimum a top 4 QB. He's one of my 2 favorite players in the league at the moment. He could very easily be the best player in the league in 3-5 years

I like his game, but no way he is the best!

 

:thumb: He maybe heading that way, but not there yet.

  • Author

Who is better? I keep hearing Rodgers is not, but no answers to the question.

 

Of course there are great players at other positions, but they don't impact the game like the QB and no one is playing better QB than Rogers right now.

Who is better? I keep hearing Rodgers is not, but no answers to the question.

 

Of course there are great players at other positions, but they don't impact the game like the QB and no one is playing better QB than Rogers right now.

 

My inclination is to say that Brady is slightly better than Rodgers. I'm not convinced Brady had a lot of talent around him yet still had a darn good year.

  • Author
My inclination is to say that Brady is slightly better than Rodgers. I'm not convinced Brady had a lot of talent around him yet still had a darn good year.

 

Right now, he lacks Rodgers' escapability and mobility; Rodgers left John Abraham throwing his hands up on his head Saturday and Brady looked bad trying to move away from the Jets pressure; I do agree the Pack's WR's are much better!!!!

He's a top 10 player in the NFL and at minimum a top 4 QB. He's one of my 2 favorite players in the league at the moment. He could very easily be the best player in the league in 3-5 years

 

I co sign every word of this post.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.