Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well I guess Marvin is gone

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only team in the division that doesn't have an indoor facility

Only team in the division that doesn't have an indoor facility

 

After multiple chances to split cost with UC on a state of the art indoor facility...

Only team in the division that doesn't have an indoor facility

 

Aren't their high schools that have indoor facilities? I'm so sick of Mike Brown I can't even stand to read about all the things that suck about him anymore.

I say good riddance. So long Marvin, have a good life.

I don't blame him, I think he be successful somewhere else.

They won't be able to get a good coach in here either, the only way is to give someone their first chance (Like Zimmer) and hope it works out.

They won't be able to get a good coach in here either, the only way is to give someone their first chance (Like Zimmer) and hope it works out.

 

Totally agree with your assessment HT, but my question to Mike would be.......How's that philosophy been working out for you??

Totally agree with your assessment HT, but my question to Mike would be.......How's that philosophy been working out for you??

 

I would say not to good and that's being kind. :lol:

They won't be able to get a good coach in here either, the only way is to give someone their first chance (Like Zimmer) and hope it works out.

 

If Marvin leaves, I certainly hope that Zimmer doesn't become the new HC. Not because I dislike him, or don't think he'd do well but because I wish better for him.

Marvin, is the longest tenured coach in Bengals history. He is easily the most successful under Mike Brown. It's only gonna get worse guys.

I just read that Pitt Panthers are wanting Lewis.

I'll be amazed if he is back; with saying that, I hope he is. Don't see it happening though; many changes need to take place for him to be back that likely won't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.