Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well I guess Marvin is gone

Featured Replies

The big question is, will Mike Brown open the purse strings? I will be surprised if he does.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marvin Lewis, with a ittle support/brains from managent imo will do good no matter whre he goes. College or Pro. I wish him well.

I am not saying you are wrong, but what evidence do we have to support this? I think people just think he can succeed as a head coach because he is a nice guy.

I find it ridiculous that Marvin Lewis was offered a contract extension after going 4-12 this year and after 8 years has not won one single playoff game. That tells me all I need to know about the Bengals. As I stated before, he should have resigned when Mike Brown signed Chris Henry when Marvin didn't want to. Mike showed Marvin who the boss was then and how things would be.

 

I agree with Bugatti that Marvin was a decent coordinator, but hasn't showed much as a head coach.

Something on the radio about Marvin having some discussions about a position with 49ers.

I find it ridiculous that Marvin Lewis was offered a contract extension after going 4-12 this year and after 8 years has not won one single playoff game. That tells me all I need to know about the Bengals. As I stated before, he should have resigned when Mike Brown signed Chris Henry when Marvin didn't want to. Mike showed Marvin who the boss was then and how things would be.

 

I agree with Bugatti that Marvin was a decent coordinator, but hasn't showed much as a head coach.

 

Marvin was offered a contract extension earlier. He has not been offered a contract extension this season.

If Marvin is demanding an indoor practice facility and a scouting staff and he hasn't walked yet I hope he gets extended. I think Marvin is terrible, but I hope he gets those things and comes back for a couple years if the alternative is a new coach with no scouts and no indoor practice facility.

Something on the radio about Marvin having some discussions about a position with 49ers.

 

I read that Marvin asked to interview them and that he isnt a real candidate for the job at this point. They want an offensive minded guy as HC.

I agree with SSC. I think the Bengals are better off with scouts and Marvin than no scouts and someone else that's automatically set up for failure.

If Marvin's back next year, it's a good thing for Bengal fans. It means Mike Brown gave in to some of his demands.

If Marvin's back next year, it's a good thing for Bengal fans. It means Mike Brown gave in to some of his demands.

 

The longer this plays out the better chances that he comes back IMO.

The longer this plays out the better chances that he comes back IMO.

 

I was against bringing him back, but now I'm on board with him getting a new deal, assuming it means his demands are met. Also would hope it means Brat is gone as well.

I saw a report that Mike is OK with the indoor facility now due to the season most likely being extended. I hope that is on the very bottom on of Marvin's list as far as demands.

I will just sit on the good side of the river and watch Cincy crumble!

I saw a report that Mike is OK with the indoor facility now due to the season most likely being extended. I hope that is on the very bottom on of Marvin's list as far as demands.

 

Mike Brown should be ok with it I am sure Hamilton County will flip the bill.

Marvin will remain

"Bengals expect HC Marvin Lewis now will remain in Cincinnati. The two sides expect to resolve any issues within next 24 hours."--Adam Schefter, ESPN, on Twitter........@AdamSchefter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.