Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well I guess Marvin is gone

Featured Replies

Aren't their high schools that have indoor facilities? I'm so sick of Mike Brown I can't even stand to read about all the things that suck about him anymore.

 

Mercer County has one...

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally agree with your assessment HT, but my question to Mike would be.......How's that philosophy been working out for you??

He does not care...I'm sure his reply would be...What's in your wallet?:lol:

I'll be amazed if he is back; with saying that, I hope he is. Don't see it happening though; many changes need to take place for him to be back that likely won't.

 

 

Did you here sports talk on 700 WLW this morning? They played a soundbite following the 2003 season where Lewis spoke about things within the organization that needed to be changed. I guess he did not get what he wanted then and he wont now.

Oh how things have changed from all the "In Marvin we trust" threads on here a few years back.

 

We all know how helpless the owner is, but Marvin should shoulder a lot of the blame, imo.

Did you here sports talk on 700 WLW this morning? They played a soundbite following the 2003 season where Lewis spoke about things within the organization that needed to be changed. I guess he did not get what he wanted then and he wont now.

 

I didn't hear it this morning, but I definitely agree.

I don't blame him, I think he be successful somewhere else.

 

I'd be interested in seeing him without idiots to babysit, but he's a terrible coach. Terrible might be nice. He may be successful because of talent if he goes somewhere else, but I don't think he has a clue how to manage the clock, use time outs, or use challenges. Those things are kind of all you can judge a coach by.

I'd be interested in seeing him without idiots to babysit, but he's a terrible coach. Terrible might be nice. He may be successful because of talent if he goes somewhere else, but I don't think he has a clue how to manage the clock, use time outs, or use challenges. Those things are kind of all you can judge a coach by.

 

Like you I am not sure what he has shown to be a good head coach at the NFL or as it is being rumored now at the collegiate level. Some guys are just meant to be coordinators. That is not a bad thing... hire Marvin for what his proven strengths are, not what some believe he can be because he is a nice guy.

Edited by bugatti

Oh how things have changed from all the "In Marvin we trust" threads on here a few years back.

 

We all know how helpless the owner is, but Marvin should shoulder a lot of the blame, imo.

 

Jesus could not turn this ship around with Mike Brown in charge.So "In Jesus we trust"would not work...It's hopeless.:notworthy:

After multiple chances to split cost with UC on a state of the art indoor facility...
:thumb: I always heard they were going in on that, don't know why it didn't happen? :confused:

 

Glad they lost today, if they would have won Brown would have signed all the coaches to new multi year deals, lol.

 

I am betting Mikey lets Marvin go within a few days. Heck, he fired Sam on Christmas Eve, I don't see Mike letting this linger too long.

Jesus could not turn this ship around with Mike Brown in charge.So "In Jesus we trust"would not work...It's hopeless.:notworthy:
You didn't know Mikey can walk on water too? Just ask him, he'll tell ya.

Marvin's contract is up so he won't be getting fired.

You didn't know Mikey can walk on water too? Just ask him, he'll tell ya.

He failed to menton that the water he walked across was in the Toilet Bowl...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Oh how things have changed from all the "In Marvin we trust" threads on here a few years back.

 

We all know how helpless the owner is, but Marvin should shoulder a lot of the blame, imo.

 

:thumb::thumb:

He is giving Mike Brown an ultimatum.

Spend money to win or he's leaving

Wonder which won he will choose??? haha

I don't know but imo Marvin has it right, the Bengals need players and are the worst ran organzation in any professional sport. Untill Brown gets the heck out the Bengalsi decisions they will have at best limited (if that) sucsess. I don't blame Lewis at all or any player that can that gets out if they are any good and have any pride.

Hiring TO with Ochonoshow is just the latest of examples of B.S..(Bengal Stupidity)

Edited by oldrambler

I just read that Pitt Panthers are wanting Lewis.

 

Marvin Lewis, with a ittle support/brains from managent imo will do good no matter whre he goes. College or Pro. I wish him well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.