Rockcastle County 21 Bell County 0

swamprat

Boy, did the Rock defense look good tonight!! Everytime Bell QB went back to pass (which was quite often for a Dudley team tonight) there was 4/5 guys in his face.

Larkey went back to old "Larkey Football" tonight, smash, smash and more smash mouth football.

Congrats to the ROCK, and good luck next week.

Bell County's ground game was non-existent (minus-3 yards), but the Bobcats (10-3) connected on 17 of 37 pass attempts for 106 yards. (From the Herald-Leader)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockcastle's run defense was great, Bell was only able to break about 3 runs in the 8-10 yard range and were stuffed on numerous occasions. I don't recall any team ever putting that much pressure on a Bell Co. quarterback in the last ten years. Two big INT's by #81(I think) were momentum changers.

Wow, I didnt make the game but talked to someone who was there and Bell just got dominated. Don't know that I remember Bell being dominated like that on Log Mountain. My hats off to the Rockets, they came ready to play and were relentless on D. Can't remember Bell ever having negative rushing yards either. Thats a huge stat. Good luck to Rock against Lex. Cath.!

Bell County's ground game was non-existent (minus-3 yards), but the Bobcats (10-3) connected on 17 of 37 pass attempts for 106 yards. (From the Herald-Leader)

The passing yardage is far from impressive, also. Less than 3 yards per attempt won't get it done. Sounds like Rockcastle's "D" had it all tuned in !!

Quite impressive... :thumb:

Sounds like the rockets are hitting at the right time of the season. I predicted that they would win but didnt know that they would shut Bell out. After seeing Rock play Ashland last Friday night, I left Putnam Stadium realizing the Rock was the best overall team and all around team that i had seen all year long. Congrats Bell on a great season and Good Luck to Rock as they travel to Lexington Catholic. Represent us well Rock.