Scott 71 Simon Kenton 70

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Scott's Kellen Smith went off tonight...maybe had around 30. Someone told me he could not be guarded tonight.

He had 20 at halftime and I believe he finished with 29. He looked exhausted the second half. I don't know if there's a better player in NKY.

The Eagles had double digit leads throughout this game, got close in the end. Scott was up by 4 with 2.8 and SK hit a three un-guarded... Glad to see them put two in a row again, not since the first week of the season have they done that. Should be a battle tomorrow.:popcorn:

SK had no answer for Smith, he did whatever he wanted with the rock. If their is a better player than him in NKY I want to see him. Roberts from Scott played a good game, I think if we could have fouled him out earlier it could have changed the outcome.

The Eagles had double digit leads throughout this game, got close in the end. Scott was up by 4 with 2.8 and SK hit a three un-guarded... Glad to see them put two in a row again, not since the first week of the season have they done that. Should be a battle tomorrow.:popcorn:

Seemed like the game was in the 8-12 point range for a majority of the contest. SK would cut it to six and Scott would go back up ten, but overall a good game.