Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Browns 17

Featured Replies

Cleveland running game was nowhere to be found. Benson had a nice game and got his bonus by getting 1,000 yards on the season. If it's Brown flush it down.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be just like the Bengals to finish the season winning three games in a row. This way the Bengals think they have figured it out, and decide to keep everything the same for next season. Then we would be in for another very disappointing season.

It will be just like the Bengals to finish the season winning three games in a row. This way the Bengals think they have figured it out, and decide to keep everything the same for next season. Then we would be in for another very disappointing season.

 

That's the way it works.

That's the way it works.

 

I don't know if they beat the Chargers, however I really do think they beat the Ravens. The last thing in the world the Bengals need, is a reason not to make changes.

I am done posting about the Bengals for a while. I can't think of a bigger waste of time. Merry Christmas

I seriously doubt that the Benglas end he season on a 3 game winning streak.

I'll have some of what FC is drinking. :D

I am done posting about the Bengals for a while. I can't think of a bigger waste of time. Merry Christmas

 

Try reading your posts about the Bengals. :p

Just another feeble attempt at fumbling the overall #1 pick.

The best part of this game was the fight in the stands in the north end zone it lasted for like 5 minutes.

Just another feeble attempt at fumbling the overall #1 pick.

 

Correct--And the stars were aligning for them with Carolina, Detroit, and Buffalo winning & Denver ahead at Oakland?? :D

 

Probably would have taken another overweight, undermotivated OL anyway, and then had him holdout for the entire camp again!!

Correct--And the stars were aligning for them with Carolina, Detroit, and Buffalo winning & Denver ahead at Oakland?? :D

 

Probably would have taken another overweight, undermotivated OL anyway, and then had him holdout for the entire camp again!!

 

Yeah they have had so much success scouting that pick.

I did notice how much of a leader McCoy is he was giving his O-line and other team mates pep talks on the sidelines you won't see Palmer do that.

Went down to the stadium and watched the first half. Had some Browns fans behind us who were EXTREMELY obnoxious, to the point where I couldn't concentrate on the game. I spent more time talking myself out of hitting them that I just decided to leave and get food at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Went down to the stadium and watched the first half. Had some Browns fans behind us who were EXTREMELY obnoxious, to the point where I couldn't concentrate on the game. I spent more time talking myself out of hitting them that I just decided to leave and get food at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

 

I agree. The visiting Browns fans are much worse than the visiting Steelers fans. The fight in section 136/138 (which is the one I think UK #1 fan is referring to) took place near the end of the game. Many of the fans in 136 were turned away from the field to watch the commotion at the top of the section and missed the McCoy to Wrobleski touchdown pass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.