Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Browns 17

Featured Replies

I agree. The visiting Browns fans are much worse than the visiting Steelers fans. The fight in section 136/138 (which is the one I think UK #1 fan is referring to) took place near the end of the game. Many of the fans in 136 were turned away from the field to watch the commotion at the top of the section and missed the McCoy to Wrobleski touchdown pass.

 

I was in 140 and just couldn't stand this group behind me. Not saying it was every Browns fan that was a problem as I didn't have a problem with most of them but this group of 4 was just ridiculous. I understand it can get loud in the stadium and you have to raise your voice every now and then to communicate with your friends but they were yelling from the beginning to the end, normally laced with obscenities.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was in 140 and just couldn't stand this group behind me. Not saying it was every Browns fan that was a problem as I didn't have a problem with most of them but this group of 4 was just ridiculous. I understand it can get loud in the stadium and you have to raise your voice every now and then to communicate with your friends but they were yelling from the beginning to the end, normally laced with obscenities.

 

There was some fans I was ready to knock out to they was not all Brown fans either more like Drunk fans lol. I would NEVER take my son to a Bengals game.

I did notice how much of a leader McCoy is he was giving his O-line and other team mates pep talks on the sidelines you won't see Palmer do that.

 

That is one of the biggest problems of the Bengals. Aside from seriously needing a General Manager and new offensive coordinator, they need a quarterback who can lead. Palmer's leadership abilities are very weak to put it mildly. The Bengals have not had a QB that was a true leader since Boomer, which I believe that many Bengal fans agree with.

So pounding the run game and playing good D works?

I was listening to the postgame show that Ken Broo does on the radio and typically disagree with what he says, but didn't today. He talked about how he considered the Bengals to be a "run-first" offense in comparison to what they had been in previous seasons, which I agree with. They got a lot more away from the run this season than they should have and it is likely a big part of the reason things haven't went as good for them this season compared to the last one.

I was in 140 and just couldn't stand this group behind me. Not saying it was every Browns fan that was a problem as I didn't have a problem with most of them but this group of 4 was just ridiculous. I understand it can get loud in the stadium and you have to raise your voice every now and then to communicate with your friends but they were yelling from the beginning to the end, normally laced with obscenities.

 

 

What does any fan from Cleveland, much less a Browns fan, have to be obnoxious about. Try winning something first. :lol:

Do they still have the "Jerk" line?

Do they still have the "Jerk" line?

 

They do but all security did was come over and ask that they stop cursing a few times.

The biggest thing about the Bengals now and the start of the season is they now have a true fullback. Pressley should have never been cut by the Bengals last year.

So pounding the run game and playing good D works?

 

"Pounding the run" vs. the NFL's 26th ranked rushing "D" shouldn't be too hard, and vs. the league's 28th ranked offense, it's not hard to "play good D"??

"Pounding the run" vs. the NFL's 26th ranked rushing "D" shouldn't be too hard, and vs. the league's 28th ranked offense, it's not hard to "play good D"??

 

Bingo ... the Bengals want to run it every week. They just aren't very good at it. Ced Benson is #7 in the NFL in carries so he is getting the ball but he is only averaging 3.6 yards per carry, which puts him at #163 in the NFL. The Bengals are tied for second to last in yards per rushing attempt. The Bengals offensive line is not getting it done and that is one of the biggest reasons for this poor season. But don't be surprised to see Paul Alexander be mentioned as a possible successor to Marvin.

Ced says he will not be back without changes being made.

  • Author
Ced says he will not be back without changes being made.

 

Like Coaching or what?

Like Coaching or what?

 

Style of offense.

  • Author
Style of offense.

 

He is in the top 10 in carries this year. Other than an OL what more does he want? Most situations won't even be that good with everyone going with 2 RBs these days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.