December 17, 201015 yr Unbelievable IMO. I know McNabb has been struggling, but they JUST signed him to an extension. Shannahan has lost his dang mind IMO.
December 17, 201015 yr Unbelievable IMO. I know McNabb has been struggling, but they JUST signed him to an extension. Shannahan has lost his dang mind IMO. Shanahan's tenure should be terminated, effective immediately.
December 17, 201015 yr The title of this thread is the answer to the question "how do you know you're having a bad day as an NFL QB?"
December 17, 201015 yr You gotta be kidding. Rodger goes down, I pick up McNabb and he gets benched. The good news is that Grossman probably has not been picked up yet! HAHA
December 17, 201015 yr It is officially fair to say that Washington will be drafting a QB in the coming draft.
December 17, 201015 yr Unbelievable IMO. I know McNabb has been struggling, but they JUST signed him to an extension. Shannahan has lost his dang mind IMO. When they had the agreement in there that they could release him after this year though, without losing any money. You had to know that this could very well be a possibility if he struggled. I honestly think it was a very smart deal for them. They signed him long term in case he started doing really well, but left room to be able to cut him after this year if he still struggles.
December 17, 201015 yr Donovan McNabb to the Bengals in the off season. Calling it now. Your probably right. The sad thing is, if for some reason the current OC is still here. Then he will look bad here too, just like in Washington. I think Philly apparently knew something, and made the right decision at getting rid of him.
December 17, 201015 yr I'm with UKMustangFan, Shanahan is off the rails here. It's not any less ridiculous now than it was when they did it earlier this year. There's just something about McNabb they don't like. Sure, he's not playing like the QB he used to be, and likely never will again. But as bad as he is, he's nowhere near the disaster Grossman has been for his entire career. Look what Grossman did the minute, the second, he came into the game against Detroit. Game-sealing fumble. He's an awful, awful QB.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.