Going Under the Knife Tomorrow

MJAlltheWay24

I had a thread on here a couple months ago about how I tore my ACL, well I am finally having my surgery tomorrow morning by Dr. Bilbo at St. Elizabeth in Edgewood. Not really looking forward to it, but I'm completely ready to start the process so I can get back to playing ball and running in the gym.

I know it's not a super serious surgery, but I'd still appreciate a lil prayer from some of the BGP family if you can squeeze me in haha!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers sent for you. Serious surgery or not, all prayers have worth.

I had the surgery back in 2000. I seriously had very little pain, but people tell me that I must have a high pain tolerance, because they had more pain with the same surgery.

One strong recommendation. DO NOT skimp on your physical therapy. Your therapist will give you exercises to do on your own. DO THEM!

Keep us updated on how things go. My son tore his ACL in an 8th grade basketball game in January when he was 13. He is now 14 and in a holding pattern for surgery because he still has to grow some / growth plate closure, before his doctor will perform the surgery. I am anxious to hear how the surgery and rehab goes.