Which Coaches Whine the Most?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Morrow makes all these look like choir boys.

I have to agree with you on this from the times I have seen him. Of course I have few other choice thoughts about this coach as well but I will keep that to myself for once. :lol::lol::lol:

Billy Hicks gets my vote.

Not so fast my friend...... I know this is a Boys thread but nobody said anything about it being Boys or Girls. Soooooo, Iam going to put Boone Ctys Nell Fookes "Heel Stomping" show up against Billy Hicks.

Probably not fair to compare because I have never seen Hicks coach but if anyone has ever seen Coach Fookes do her thing "it is the price of admission" . JMO

Jeff Morrrow whines all night. He has the Louisville officials intimidated. He yells and screams all night and gets away with it. Its embarrassing what they allow him to do.

Agreed. If you bring a youngster to the game, you don't want to sit behind the Jtown bench.

Not so fast my friend...... I know this is a Boys thread but nobody said anything about it being Boys or Girls. Soooooo, Iam going to put Boone Ctys Nell Fookes "Heel Stomping" show up against Billy Hicks.

Probably not fair to compare because I have never seen Hicks coach but if anyone has ever seen Coach Fookes do her thing "it is the price of admission" . JMO

Ding, Ding, Ding. Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner