Congratulations to Trinity's Eric Senn

rockmom

Senn, a 6-1, 185-pound defensive back/wide receiver, has caught 24 passes for 382 yards and two touchdowns and has run for a TD. He has returned a punt for a TD and has intercepted seven passes, including six in the past five games, and returned one for a score.

"This past summer I narrowed it down to Yale and Harvard, and after visiting each of them and going to one day of camp at each school, I decided Yale was definitely the place for me," Senn said. "The reasons I chose Yale were the campus, the people were really down-to-earth, the endless job opportunities due to the network of alums and I felt like I fit in."

Senn said he also was considering Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, Columbia and Princeton. He has received his "likely" letter of admittance.

Senn to Yale

Congrats Eric. It's been fun watching you on the field the last four years. Hope to see at least three more games out of you in the green uniform. After you graduate from Yale, maybe you can come back and be the A.D. or President or Principle or Coach or Teacher or all of the above at T.H.S.

I would also like to congratulate Eric Senn...a great reward for an outstanding football player and obviously great student. It is quite an honor to have such an array of prestigious schools vying for your committment. :thumb:

From a personal standpoint, however, I wish you would have selected Princeton over Yale; but amongst these you can make no mistake. :cool: