Congratulations to Trinity's Eric Senn

rockmom

Congrats to Eric-He and my son became friends back in grade school while attending either KYA or KUNA. The athletic rivalry between the two has been intense on the Football field and Basketball court over the years but they have remained good friends throughout. Always a classy young man on the field and off. :thumb:

I would also like to congratulate Eric Senn...a great reward for an outstanding football player and obviously great student. It is quite an honor to have such an array of prestigious schools vying for your committment. :thumb:

From a personal standpoint, however, I wish you would have selected Princeton over Yale; but amongst these you can make no mistake. :cool:

Your so biased :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again...TD's proud of Eric Senn!!

Congratulations young man. You've done very well on the field, but have obviously done very well off the field. Hopefully athletics helped form some of the traits and characteristics that have made you so successful in your young life. Go to Yale, do great things and never forget Kentucky. We need our bright young people to return to Kentucky (and bring bunches of jobs with you!). Great job.