NKMSBL Week of 11/15/2010

stinkyboy II

Northern Ky Middle School basketball kicks off their regular season this week with games on Tuesday and Thursday.

The Tuesday boys schedule is as follows:

Summit View @ Grant County

Woodland @ Gray

Beechwood @ Ockerman

Turkeyfoot @ RA Jones

Twenhofel @Camp Ernst

Highlands @ Blessed Sacrament

Newport @ Conner

IHM @ Campbell County

Sharp @ St Pius

Holmes @ Tichenor

The league consists of 4 - 5 team districts. At the end of the season the teams are seeded and the tourney begins. Each team will play every other member of the league just once this year. Teams are no longer playing district opponents twice.

Please post game information so we all can read about the up and coming teams and players in N Ky.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessed Sacrament swept Highlands in 3 games last night.

6th and 7th grade games were not close, 20+ point spreads in both.

8th grade game- HMS had the lead entering the 4th quarter and got outscored 18-5 to end the game. BS made 7 of 8 free throw down the strech to ice the game. The final was 40-31.

^I thought he was in 8th, but he might be in the 7th grade. You are right, a big boy with skills. CCH will be anxiously awaiting this young man.

He should be playing up. He is a very nice player. He has been well coached by Ryan in AAU.

I understand Blessed Sac has the Heppler kid who must be a very good player but a small Catholic school with limited draw of players sweeping the Birds is a little concerning if I am a Bluebird fan. Could this be chalked up as just early season rust for the Birds or is the talent there?