November 9, 201015 yr I wasn't drinking the UT kool-aid like everybody else, but losing like this is embarrassing. I'm thinking Florida has the potential to be a top five team. Georgia will surprise A LOT of people. Ole Miss & MSU could be very good teams by season's end. And I'm thinking UK is going to struggle, particularly if there's no Kanter.
November 9, 201015 yr Steve Peterson, who transferred to Columbus State from Morehead State this summer, led all scorers with 17 points and had a double-double with 11 rebounds...
November 9, 201015 yr Oh yeah, and Alabama needed double OT to get past the University of Alabama-Huntsville.
November 9, 201015 yr It's been a nice couple of days for the GLVC. That was my first thought as well when I heard that Indianapolis beat UT. Should make for an interesting season for the Norse.
November 9, 201015 yr The SEC is not a good basketball conference. In other news frigid temperatures run across the North Pole.
November 9, 201015 yr The SEC is not a good basketball conference. In other news frigid temperatures run across the North Pole. :clap:
November 9, 201015 yr The SEC is not a good basketball conference. In other news frigid temperatures run across the North Pole. They are landing top recruits though.
November 9, 201015 yr Author Wag the Dog GT. Start a thread about how good your UC team is going to be this year. The SEC will be just fine. Maybe UC should schedule some SEC schools. They do owe UK a visit. I mean, seriously..........why the sarcasm in your thread title? :cry:
November 9, 201015 yr GLVC & GLIAC are both very good conferences on the D2 level. Schools in these conferences are getting D1 caliber talent. Some are getting the talent via transfer from the D1 schools and some are recruiting that borderline D1 talent that might be #10-13 on the bench on the D1 level and coaching them up for 4 years. There are a lot of very skilled players who might be a couple of inches short or a step too slow to be considered "D1" but have always been successful at every level. These players find their way onto a D2 roster and they are still very skilled and they know how to compete. It's what makes recruiting an inexact science. I am not surprised that the gap between schools at all levels has continued to narrow.
November 9, 201015 yr I'm a HUGE UK fan and I'm glad the SEC is losing. UK doesn't need the SEC flag waving...when the other conference schools are good that just means more losses in recruiting. I hope UT loses every game. Exactly!
November 10, 201015 yr Which I find pretty funny. The Zeller family has played this one VERY close to the vest, and while IU could very well be the pick none of the IU fans claiming to have inside info have a clue. Heat on Crean will certainly rise if they miss on Zeller... They may have kept it close to the vest with many but not all.
November 10, 201015 yr Author They may have kept it close to the vest with many but not all. We'll see...
November 10, 201015 yr Basketball, a game played in shorts and by girls,, if you touch someone during a game they stop the game and report you. You can have it.
November 10, 201015 yr Basketball, a game played in shorts and by girls,, if you touch someone during a game they stop the game and report you. You can have it. And in college football, Auburn a few years ago goes undefeated & is not given the opportunity to play for the national championship. You can have it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.