Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Solid Night In The SEC

Featured Replies

Auburn did get messed over, but you had three teams and two spots. And I'll take football over B-Ball anytime.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auburn did get messed over, but you had three teams and two spots. And I'll take football over B-Ball anytime.

 

Football should be better than basketball, but is not solely because of its post-season. The NCAA tournament first round is almost a national holiday anymore.

I wasn't drinking the UT kool-aid like everybody else, but losing like this is embarrassing. I'm thinking Florida has the potential to be a top five team. Georgia will surprise A LOT of people. Ole Miss & MSU could be very good teams by season's end. And I'm thinking UK is going to struggle, particularly if there's no Kanter.

 

UK better be ready to play tomorrow. They might join this list even if they are ready. ETSU won't be a pushover.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.