Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Playoffs Dixie Heights/Highlands Predictions

Who wins??? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You can blame that on the NKY coaches that got together and decided to play the games at 7 and not 7:30. If a NKY team plays a down state team the games usually start at 7:30. The only problem is sometimes the coaches will meet and change the game time to 7. So your best bet is to just figure the extra 30 minutes, give or take.:thumb: Games are either 7 or 7:30.

 

You could just split the difference and arrive at 7:15. You might be 15 minutes early or 15 minutes late.:dancingpa

 

Go Birds...Beat Colonels!!

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to get there early and be a rail bird only during warm ups. I think it is very neat that you can feel the intensity , even during warm ups. Go Birds , one game at a time !!

I like to get there early and be a rail bird only during warm ups. I think it is very neat that you can feel the intensity , even during warm ups.
You could stay for the game. Although, it does get kind of crazy over there. :cool:

56-7 Birds. Highlands is very focused and has their eye on the prize.

56-7 Birds. Highlands is very focused and has their eye on the prize.

 

I don't see the final margin being that big, but I can't say I'd be sorry to see it.:thumb: I'm thinking more along the lines of the first game final.

Expect the offensive gameplan to be a little different this time around.

Expect the offensive gameplan to be a little different this time around.

 

With Pike nursing a sore shoulder, it wouldn't surprise me to see them applying more pressure on defense either.

WHO?

 

Highland Heights. At least that is what I have heard Highlands called on tv before.

The Highlands vs. Dixie playoff game will be at 7:00

Is that game tonight at 7? Or saturday at 7?

Is that game tonight at 7? Or saturday at 7?

 

Tonight

Is that game tonight at 7? Or saturday at 7?

 

Tonight @ 7:00.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.