Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Playoffs Dixie Heights/Highlands Predictions

Who wins??? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why? Do the Red Colonels avenge their regular season loss this friday in Ft. Thomas?

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Angry Birds keep their foot on the pedal and their eyes on the road to BG!

If fumblitis returns to Ft. Thomas, it could very well be "goodnight Irene" this coming week. Not saying it's gonna happen, but hey, stranger things have happened....I just couldn't fathom a Dixie/Cov. Cath playoff.....:scared:

If fumblitis returns to Ft. Thomas' date=' it could very well be "goodnight Irene" this coming week[/b']. Not saying it's gonna happen, but hey, stranger things have happened....I just couldn't fathom a Dixie/Cov. Cath playoff.....:scared:

 

Couldn't you say this about any team in football?

Dixie is playing better than they were the first time they played. HHS can't get caught up looking ahead. I think HHS wins but not by as many as some think....HHS 35 Dixie 21

Birds outscore the Colonels 44 -28.

If it's not close, obviously a good night at the Fort. Just don't see Dixie keeping a playoff game close vs. a refocused Birds team. I would expect a 4 TD margin but maybe close for the first half. Dixie's only way to win is ball control on offense but I don't see that happening.

I hope Dixie gets the big win!

I hope Dixie gets the big win!

 

You can wish all you want. It is not going to happen Highlands big. It's playoff time. Real simple Highlands knows how to win dixie doesn't.

Birds 49-14...Towles rushes for 100, and throws for 200. Pike's shoulder issues doesn't help their cause either.

I hope Dixie gets the big win!

 

How about you worry about the Blue Devils! You all have your hands full this weekend!

How about you worry about the Blue Devils! You all have your hands full this weekend!

 

Don't be fooled. The Birds will have their hands full this weekend as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.