Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you think wins 6A?

Who do you think wins 6A? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins 6A?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ryle will be the only team to test the Rocks and even that won't be a close game.

 

Trinity will likely take the state title with an average margin of victory being 35 or more points.

 

SK will be lucky to make it past the second round of playoffs.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW, there's so much adrenaline in this thread my computer just hit me... I voted "other" in the poll out of principal. I believe Trinity will likely rise from that side of the brackets, with Ryle, Simon Kenton, or Henry Clay giving them a good fight in the semis, but there will also be a formidable opponent rise from the other bracket. Henderson Co. and Scott Co. have both built momentum with 7 game winning streaks as they enter tournament play, and Male is capable of surprising everyone. It's all opinion until the fat lady sings in December.

So if I'm reading the scores correctly, T and SK have played three times since 2001. Combined score Trinity 160 Simon Kenton 0.

 

That's gotta hurt.

I seem to remember the last Trinity vs Ryle or Trinity vs Simin Kenton games were a real disgrace to Northern Kentucky Football, buy surely they have improved since then! Trinity Wins 6-A for sure 2010-11-12

Edited by WHAT-A-FAN
spelling

I seem to remember the last Trinity vs Ryle or Trinity vs Simin Kenton games were a real disgrace to Northern Kentucky Football, buy surely they have improved since then! Trinity Wins 6-A for sure 2010-11-12

 

Ryle certainly has and I would like to see them get a shot at Trinity. Things could fall in place for a good game but Trinity seems on the verge of a monster run so I can't see them getting beat this year, and probably the next two as you say.

Way to go PaPa, now you really gonna get him fired up! :popcorn:

So in the past decade T has played SK 3 times with a combined score of 160-0? Just checking. At least Ryle scored a couple of times.

Back to the thread: Note that there is no team in the poll from the top half of the bracket. Whichever team makes it to the final will have their shot at putting together the perfect game plan for one night. And if T gets beat in the semi-finals, don't be surprised if H, Scott, or Henderson wins. I think that HC has the best chance to beat T in the bottom half, but they would have to beat SK & Ryle in weeks 2 & 3. Bottom line is that if they played this thing 100 times T would win 90 of them with X, HC, Ryle, H, and maybe SK or Henderson sharing the other 10.

It is Trinity's to lose. Could happen, just don't see it happening.

It is Trinity's to lose. Could happen, just don't see it happening.

 

Anything could and will probably happen. T may be a favorite at this point -- but you still need to remember that X is the Defending State Champs...and UNTIL...................... So take issue with the claim that it is "T's to loose." They don't have anything yet -- they haven't won anything yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember DIXIE HEIGHTS.:madman:

86 votes and "0" for Henry Clay?! I think they are right behind Ryle for the #2 team in 6A.

Trinity will beat either Ryle or SK by 30 or more. Write it down!

 

It's written down. The past has no bearing on this year if Ryle is fortunate enough to have the opportunity to host T (or X).

  • Author
It's written down. The past has no bearing on this year if Ryle is fortunate enough to have the opportunity to host T.

 

You mean Simon Kenton!

I think Trinity is the team to beat without question. I also know that this is a game in which crazy things can happen. For example replay the 1991 4-A state championship. GRC not only upset trinity to go to the finals, but then beat St. X in the championship game. This was a team that was much smaller in numbers and hand most their players playing both ways. Not saying Trinity won't win it all, but if the stars are aligned just right there could be an upset. Who knows maybe Henry Clay's new high powered offense can stride at the right time, or Ryle show the NKY is for real. That my BGP friends is why we love high school football and the playoff system (just had to throw a punch at the BCS style lol).

You mean Simon Kenton!

 

Simon Kenton died in 1836 and their football team has probably died 1,000 deaths since then. Coach Marksberry has probably died 1,000 at least deaths seeing you have 1,335 posts.

Anything could and will probably happen. T may be a favorite at this point -- but you still need to remember that X is the Defending State Champs...and UNTIL...................... So take issue with the claim that it is "T's to loose." They don't have anything yet -- they haven't won anything yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember DIXIE HEIGHTS.:madman:

 

Sorry if I struck a nerve, but I just expressed my opinion. No I don't remember Dixie Heights, you will have to enlighten me. Now if it was basketball I would have known....:D

 

I disagree that they haven't won anything yet. They have beaten the #2 ranked team in St X this year 48-0. Their only loss is to a out of state team. Why I believe they are the favorite, but as I stated things happen....just don't think it will this year.

 

I sure have never been of the belief that you should be rated the favorite, just because you won the title last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.