Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you think wins 6A?

Who do you think wins 6A? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins 6A?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Since we're obviously just saying who we want to win, I vote Manual.

 

I think Cov. Cath. will win the 6A crown. I like the Colonels' chances in 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A as well.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
MODS, I made a mistake and hit SK in the poll, I meant other (Male)...oh heck, leave it alone. :jump:

 

You made a great choice!

If anybody besides Trinity takes 6A this year, it's time to get right with the Lord, 'cause the End of Days are right around the corner.

In that case, you may want to proof read or spell-check your resume! :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • Author
If anybody besides Trinity takes 6A this year, it's time to get right with the Lord, 'cause the End of Days are right around the corner.

 

Better start praying because SK is going to win it all!

I've noticed that the NKY 6A team that has actually EARNED the right to brag doesn't while the team who finished second to them does. What's that about? Could it be that those that can--DO; while those that can't--talk.

I think SK is longest shot, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

Better start praying because SK is going to win it all!

 

I am starting to smell some 'Ru in you....literally!!!

For arguments sake, let's say that we're lucky enough to scrape out a state title. Along the way eeking by SK, what sort of excuses would we hear?

For arguments sake, let's say that we're lucky enough to scrape out a state title. Along the way eeking by SK, what sort of excuses would we hear?

 

He would probably blame the coaches or say that the Shamrocks got lucky.

Seen there record and who they have played. Not scared.

 

"Their" would be the correct format. You are using it as a possessive not as a location.

I have already completed the required English courses for a Sports Business major, thank you for your concern:ylsuper:

 

You typically learn grammar in high school not college. :thumb:

Everything I needed to know I learned in kindergarten.

 

 

Wait a minute, I never went to kindergarten.

Trinity will beat either Ryle or SK by 30 or more. Write it down!

I've noticed that the NKY 6A team that has actually EARNED the right to brag doesn't while the team who finished second to them does. What's that about? Could it be that those that can--DO; while those that can't--talk.

 

75center, you have to understand that the bragging is being done by those who don't know and respect the game. I'm sure the real SK football competent fans know that they fall shortly behind Ryle and Trinity as a favorite to win state.

The Trinity program is a complete football machine that most NKY schools can't touch at this point, and that's why even the biggest NKY fan of their own team should favor them for the state title.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.