Dolphins 22 Bengals 14

mcpapa

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Not much that can be said that hasn't been said before. One of the worst if not THE worst sports franchises. Maybe one of the apologists will visit and get some sort of conversation going. Don't really see that happening though, unless someone is drunk or chemically imbalanced

I think I have come to the end with the Bengals. As a kid growing up, I was a Browns fan and also rooted for the Baltimore Colts. Saving all those Coke bottle caps to send in to get Browns footballs, jerseys, t-shirts, etc. Rooting for Brown, Collins, Kelly, etc. I think I'll be taking my money and buy tickets about an hour and a half up I-74 or I-71.

I said either last season or the season before that it's time to wipe out everyone and try to start over with the franchise. I took plenty of ridicule from those who said Palmer is great, Ocho is great, the defense improving, the coach is good, etc. etc.

I still stand by my statement...

Most aren't but due to sheer size of the fan base I always end up by the idiots.

The good news is the mo'rons (our's and their's) will have an extra 8 hours to get lubed. For sheer insanity, there is nothing like the close quarters afforded by the Paul Brown Stadium men's restroom during halftime of a Bengals/Steelers game.

The good news is the mo'rons (our's and their's) will have an extra 8 hours to get lubed. For sheer insanity, there is nothing like the close quarters afforded by the Paul Brown Stadium men's restroom during halftime of a Bengals/Steelers game.

The good thing is the Bengals are already done so it won't be as bad but I am sure there will be at least 1 fight that I witness.