Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central/Ryle Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Madison Central
      5%
      2
    • Ryle
      94%
      37

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game and why?:laugh:

Ryle plays to the level of competition, they don't have the put it away mentality thus anything can happen in this game...Ill take Ryle by a TD

  • Author

Ryle should win this game but I will hope Madison Central beats them.

Ryle should win this game but I will hope Madison Central beats them.

 

I would if I were you too...

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Ryle should win this game but I will hope Madison Central beats them.

Why? Aren't you looking forward to SK beating Ryle in a few weeks? Maybe you're not so confident anymore...

Ryle should win this game but I will hope Madison Central beats them.

 

Ryle wins this one easy.

  • Author
Why? Aren't you looking forward to SK beating Ryle in a few weeks? Maybe you're not so confident anymore...

 

I can't wait for the rematch!

This will be a massacre.

Raiders by LOTS.

Saw MC earlier in the year against Newcath...Ryle should absolutely throttle the Indians.

 

Ryle 42

MC- 7

Ryle all the way. Who will Ryle play if they win?

Ryle by 28 or more.

Ryle all the way. Who will Ryle play if they win?

 

 

If Ryle wins they play the Campbell/GRC winner.

Ryle by 28.

Ryle puts this one away in the 1st half. Raiders 56-7

Ryle is better and thier confidence level is extrememly high after knocking off Highlands. Ryle in a romp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.