Who are the early favorites for Nky POY?

katbird

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do not mean to sound dumb here but when you post the kid's name can you put their school with them please? I know there are probably others in the state who do not live in NKY who do not know where all of these kids are from and maybe would like to follow stats through the stats in the paper.

I really do not mean to sound dumb here but when you post the kid's name can you put their school with them please? I know there are probably others in the state who do not live in NKY who do not know where all of these kids are from and maybe would like to follow stats through the stats in the paper.

On my quote, Jake Geisler, NewCath. 6'7" 250.

Who are the early favorites for offensive and defensive players of the year?

I don't know about offensive or defensive players of the year but the two most valuable players are Kelly from NewCath and Pike from Dixie because they both are very good on both sides of the ball.

I agree memyselfandi on this one.Who are these kids ? That Geisler kid is definetly a standout.I guess some interest I would have is which of these kids are actively being recruited at the next level and by which school?Can any of you parents help us out?

There isn't anyone in NKY that is clearly better than anyone else. I would say Lawrence but he didnt show up for the Middletown game and threw a pick in OT against Ryle. Pike could be up there due to his importance on offense and defense. Should be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Wasn't he hurt against the Middies?

His INT was a desperation "no-other-option" pass so we'll give him a pass on that one. He kept SK in the game single-handedly on offense.