Track the Reds (Playoff Edition, Round 2)

LRCW

HOLY CRAP!!! The sun came up. Man, would've lost a bet on that one.

I refuse to turn on Sportscenter or sports talk radio today. Can't do it. Boys are going to come out thumpin tomorrow. You know they're ticked.

As for patience, for those that want them to make a guy like Halladay work the count. He threw first pitch strikes to 25 of 28 batters. Hit em when you get em.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does the off day help/hurt more?

I thought about this. I really think it will hurt Philly more. The Reds will be stewing about this for an extra day but everyone in their brother will want to talk to all the Phils about the experience. I think they lose focus a little more than the Reds today. I think that's good. Plus, they have to be EXTREMELY confident at this point.

Hey, do you think the baseball Gods were smiling on Halladay simply to repay him for having to pitch in Canada? Oswalt sucks, and so does Hamels but more importantly, The Cardinals still suck. Just needed to make that perfectly clear that I loathe them.

I didn't listen to Mike and Mike this morning on the way to work cause I didn't want to hear that baloney any more either.

I'm fairly indifferent about the Reds and honestly I'd at least like for them to win the game on Sunday as I have a lot of friends going to their first postseason game, there are just so many Reds fans around here that I like to give them a little ribbing (similar to what UK fans get in this area). One of the teams I do not like however is Philly, but I've always liked and admired Doc so I wanted to see him do well and will continue to hope he does good this postseason. My main concern in the NL is that the freakin' Braves get put out ASAP (this sentiment was with me long before BGP existed)!

^ Jerk. :lol: I didn't watch SC or any radio this morning either because I didn't wanna hear it.

Nah. It is football season and a near screw-up in the Yankees game so the coverage is not as over the top as you think. No-hitters or near no-hitters (what, probably 12-13 times this year?) occurred so many times this year the excitement of them is not what they once were.

The most amazing stat I heard was that the Reds never had less than three hits in a game all season.