Cairo 5

Votto 3

Gomes 7

Bruce 9

Stubbs 8

Hanigan 2

Janish 6

Arroyo 1

Can't say I like BP back in the leadoff spot. Put Stubbs up there and put BP in the 2 hole

Good thing those guys are rested and ready to roll.

Edited by SSC

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is the 1st "Track The Reds" thread that I skipped a few pages on because of all the hypothetical bickering.

Enjoy the playoffs, boys. We're going to be going up against the Phillies. I can't wait to see Chapman v. Utley & Chapman v. Howard. I think our rotation goes Arroyo, Cueto, Volquez. I'm not sure how you keep Wood out of the rotation, but I'm not sure that you can NOT pitch your #1 twice against them. It'll be interesting to watch.

FWIW, Oct. 10 is shaping up to be a great day. Bengals v. Bucs, then Reds v. Phillies. If Cincinnati isn't packed on that day, it will never be.

Well, this is the 1st "Track The Reds" thread that I skipped a few pages on because of all the hypothetical bickering.

Enjoy the playoffs, boys. We're going to be going up against the Phillies. I can't wait to see Chapman v. Utley & Chapman v. Howard. I think our rotation goes Arroyo, Cueto, Volquez. I'm not sure how you keep Wood out of the rotation, but I'm not sure that you can NOT pitch your #1 twice against them. It'll be interesting to watch.

FWIW, Oct. 10 is shaping up to be a great day. Bengals v. Bucs, then Reds v. Phillies. If Cincinnati isn't packed on that day, it will never be.

Both home games? That would be awesome.

That attitiude cracks me up. Can't people enjoy it yet hope they get the two seed? I am pumped to get to watch post season baseball in Cincinnati, but it would have been a tad more enjoyable to have games 1 and 2 at home.

FWIW the Philly is 54-30 at home (I guess the Toronto series that was supposed to be in Tor is in there) and Atlanta is 35-46 on the road.

The Reds lead 8-1 afterna 2 run HR by Phillips, and a solo shot by Gomes. The Reds knock out Myers after 5 2/3 innings, keeping him from going at least 6 innings in every one of his starts this year.