Vick or Kolb

Who do you start week 3?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you start week 3?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd start Kolb when he's ready to return. They made a decision to go with Kolb when they traded McNabb, and I don't think you pull the plug after two quarters of play.

However, in the Herm Edwards "You play to win the game" spirit, if Kolb struggles in his next start, I think you have to put Vick in to try to win the game.

Kolb played well in a couple of starts last year. So his body of work is two solid starts and two horrible quarters in a season opener. That's not enough to pull the plug, IMO. The presence of Vick just means he's under the gun. He doesn't get all year because there's a competent guy breathing down his neck.

I'd start Vick at all costs, but unfortunately, he'll go back to Kolb. Kolb will be unimpressive and then there will be a controversy.

This is what I'm thinking. Andy Reid could be in a very bad situation if Kolb goes out there and doesn't perform. If he dont people will be calling for Vick and that will put Reid in a tough situation.

There is a reason Kolb was the starter and Vick was the backup. No way you start Vick when Kolb is healthy. Heck they even traded McNabb away to make him the starter. Dont let one game against the Lions fool you guys into thinking he should be the starter.

It was like this when he first came into the league. The blueprint has already been made on how to contain Mike Vick. He is what he is and that's a decent NFL QB. You have to see what Kolb can do.

It was like this when he first came into the league. The blueprint has already been made on how to contain Mike Vick. He is what he is and that's a decent NFL QB. You have to see what Kolb can do.

If 3 pro bowls is a decent QB, then there are a lot of really "bad" QBs in the NFL. There also must not be a very good blueprint made on how to contain Vick. You can say that they were 4+ years ago, but the he has showed zero signs of rust so far.

If 3 pro bowls is a decent QB' date=' then there are a lot of really "bad" QBs in the NFL. There also must not be a very good blueprint made on how to contain Vick. You can say that they were 4+ years ago, but the he has showed zero signs of rust so far.[/quote']

He is the same QB he was 4 years ago. OK he is a little better than decent. Career QB rating of 76.8, 98 career TDs, 109 career turnovers. Looks pretty "decent" I guess.