Vick or Kolb

Who do you start week 3?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you start week 3?

He's a much better QUARTERBACK now than he was in Atlanta.

I agree but you have to look at who they were playing a little. I LOVE Vick but the Lions and Jags are in the bottom half of the league. With that said, Vick looks better than ever, hasn't lost a step, is only running when he has to, and has a ton of talent around him. Probably going to be a pro bowler this year

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick has looked very good throwing the ball. In some of the threads over the summer he was getting trashed as a passer, but he has really been throwing some nice balls and making good decisions. Its refreshing to see Vick succeed in this league once again after everything that went down three or four years ago. Almost everyone had written him off, now he is back and looking like he will be playing in the league for years to come.

With that said' date=' Vick looks better than ever, hasn't lost a step, is only running when he has to, and has a ton of talent around him.[/quote']

I think that is part of the reason why he's looking like a better QB now. He is really only running when there really isn't anything else.

Eagles defense looked stellar today.