With X scoring with 18 seconds left to beat Male is it time to...

theguru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

declare Trinity the 6A state champs?

Would you agree Trinity appears to be far ahead of X at this point?

I don't know about far ahead, but definitely ahead. Let's not forget, X hasn't had Lamont the entire year, J'eontava for the Male game and the starting wide receiver (Buntin) was also suspended for the Male game. Luke has been out as well with a toe injury.

According to one X supporter, Lamont is worth 30 points by himself.

With Devaontae, Daylen and Cornelius holding down the d, X will be fine when at full strength.

Yes, the regular season game was televised two or three years ago by CBS Sports. It was a major production showing practice and events leading up to the game as well as the game and aftermath.

Perhaps, I have blocked out the telecast, but I do not believe the game was shown. Only a 1 hour production with pride week, pre game and highlights from the game.

X fans can say what they want but deep down they know they would trade us coaches in a heartbeat!

Both in his play calling and sportsmanship, Beatty has proven to have the upper hand in both over the past ten years and deep down all the X people know that. Now whether they want to admit it is another thing!

Now this is one funny post! :lol::lol:

Hey Ox what say you on this? :D:D:D

Do none of us have anything better to do than to belittle each others coaches? Seriously? It's obvious that X has who they want and Trinity has their choice. I would think that with the rivalry that it is, that neither would have many nice things to say about the other. EXCEPT, both are the top 2 programs in 6A (would say the state but I would then anger the HHS fans). Some people have lots of not-so-nice things to say about Coach Beatty and Coach Glaser. If you can't say something nice....why say anything at all?

Do none of us have anything better to do than to belittle each others coaches? Seriously? It's obvious that X has who they want and Trinity has their choice. I would think that with the rivalry that it is, that neither would have many nice things to say about the other. EXCEPT, both are the top 2 programs in 6A (would say the state but I would then anger the HHS fans). Some people have lots of not-so-nice things to say about Coach Beatty and Coach Glaser. If you can't say something nice....why say anything at all?

Gosh, I've already been chastised before I could even comment on the many virtues of Builder Bob. Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled program. :lol:

P.S.: CentreRocks, I love the umbrella photo you posted. That's one for the ages! :lol: :thumb: :lol: