Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

I didn't necessarily target him, but I ended up with him in a few leagues. I didn't want to pick a kicker at the point necessary to get a guy like Kaeding or Gostkowski, and Hartley seemed like a guy with #1 upside a little later. If it doesn't work out, it's just a kicker. I'll grab somebody on the waiver wire.

 

Olindo Mare! :lol:

 

The Seahawks getting to the 30 is going to be a success, his points should likely be the only points they score this year. :lol: :cry::cry:

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord I'd love to make a trade for another RB at some point early this season.

Good lord I'd love to make a trade for another RB at some point early this season.

 

You can't be as bad off as I am.. My second best running back is Donald Brown. :lol:

You can't be as bad off as I am.. My second best running back is Donald Brown. :lol:

 

One of my backs got cut. My four usable backs are garbage. CJ Spill may end up being the prize of my backfield since Beanie Wells is still a big softie.

I wasn't buying Hartley's hype as a top fantasy kicker this season... If one game is any indicator, it could be a long year for him.

 

Wanted a little more production out of Colston, but I'll take 6.

 

There is no such thing as a top fantasy kicker going into a season. Sports weekly had a great article saying top kickers from the previous year hardly ever make it in the top 10 the next year.

There is no such thing as a top fantasy kicker going into a season. Sports weekly had a great article saying top kickers from the previous year hardly ever make it in the top 10 the next year.

 

Not David Akers baby lol.

Kickers are a waste but I love me some Akers.

Olindo Mare! :lol:

 

The Seahawks getting to the 30 is going to be a success, his points should likely be the only points they score this year. :lol: :cry::cry:

 

Hey...if you can forecast the guys who will get a lot of FG opportunities, it can be a big success. Rob Bironas is a good example. The Titans aren't a high scoring offense, but they can move the ball and get him in FG range. I still remember him scoring me a ton of points against the Texans a few years ago when he kicked like 7 or 8 FG's. The problem with guys like Hartley and Gostkowski is that sometimes their offenses score TD's, so you really don't get much.

Kickers are a waste but I love me some Akers.

 

Still gotta have one, unless you want to give away points at that position all season.

Hey...if you can forecast the guys who will get a lot of FG opportunities, it can be a big success. Rob Bironas is a good example. The Titans aren't a high scoring offense, but they can move the ball and get him in FG range. I still remember him scoring me a ton of points against the Texans a few years ago when he kicked like 7 or 8 FG's. The problem with guys like Hartley and Gostkowski is that sometimes their offenses score TD's, so you really don't get much.
I always draft Bironas with a fairly high draft pick because he single handedly wins me 2-3 games every year.

The difference in Avg points from the 1st kicker to the 10th kicker is about 1 point.

  • Author

What question

What question

 

Nevermind I figured it out. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.