Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

I'd assume Foster and his 40+ points were...

 

I should be fairly well off tonight....As long as Malcolm Floyd and the Jets D/ST doesn't outscore the Chargers D/ST by 18+, I win. I like my chances.

 

Cats...I think Arian Foster definitely tops this week. Forte might have as well.

 

Guys I completely forgot about Foster. MJ I think Peyton actually topped Forte, I have Manning and I'm playing BBI and he had Forte. I think Forte was around 30 or so.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Guys I completely forgot about Foster. MJ I think Peyton actually topped Forte, I have Manning and I'm playing BBI and he had Forte. I think Forte was around 30 or so.
Why don't you go to the MFL website and check the scoring?
Why don't you go to the MFL website and check the scoring?

 

Could have and just did. Manning 33 points, Forte 32. :thumb:

Barely into the 2nd quarter and my team's pretty much finished...God the Ravens look awful.

I need help at receiver real bad. My 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers combined for less points than my #1 and he only had 7 :lol: Not to mention, my 16th round pick Harry Douglas led that spectacular group :lol:

^ Your team can't be as bad as mine. :lol: I got 11,1,0,5,2 from my WRs.

I need help at receiver real bad. My 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers combined for less points than my #1 and he only had 7 :lol: Not to mention, my 16th round pick Harry Douglas led that spectacular group :lol:

 

I may be able to help....:idunno:

The one move I regret is not making Jamal Charles one of my keepers

Legedu Naanee...late round stud.:cool::ylsuper:

 

I agree. Got him in the 14th round and he led my team in scoring this week.

I may be able to help....:idunno:

 

I'll be taking a closer look tomorrow night at all of the teams but I'm always up for trade offers. Everybody on my team is fair game except for Brady & Johnson.

Almost cracked the top 25 scoring list on the website.

 

I plan on putting myself on that list for the 6th time next week. :D

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Junction City Jailcats (75 pts) at Louisa Lumber (68 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (75 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (100 pts)

Marrowbone Marauders ® (72 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (87 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (67 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (69 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (95 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (65 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (96 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (89 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (60 pts) at Florence Fighters (62 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (75 pts) at Jungle Junkies (61 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (118 pts) at East End Evolution (69 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (43 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (67 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (70 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (79 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (86 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (62 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (100 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (89 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (62 pts)

Indo Savages (56 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (83 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (97 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (97 pts) - Blazers win tie breaker

I can't believe I did that well considering the fact only one of my RBs got me any points at all. 4 more yards from Gates last night and I would have won. I less sack from the Ravens and I would have won. Heck only 4 people would have beat me yesterday in the league. Tough pill to swallow for week one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.